Hello and Happy Monday,
It's our last Monday in 2019 and this morning I taught my last yoga class of 2019. It seems fitting to end the year and decade with a Monday morning class, as my first teaching gig was a Monday morning class.
Ok, good news and bad news. I'll start with the good... there are a few.
- We are ready to dive into the last limb of the eight limb path, and I'll start that next week.
- I am excited to be offering more classes in the spring. Stayed tuned as I add classes to my schedule, and be ready as I will be crowdsourcing for when you want classes here.
- April starts a new round of 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training. I listened, and this time, it's a weekend/weeknight offering, and like my intensive program, it's only three months. I am fortunate enough to offer something unique, as a boutique studio, to a select small group of dedicated practitioners. I am limiting participation to 6. Dates, times and more details are HERE.
- I'll be offering another intensive 3-week 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program again in the Fall. (one week per month)
- I'll be offering a 300-hour Teacher Training Program in January 2021!!!
- There are still some spots in my New Year's Day Workshop and I would love to see you there.
Now for the bad news...
There isn't any!!!
Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy New Year!
With So Much Love,